CIDE - Centro de investigación y docencia económicas
At CIDE, I am (was) teaching the following courses:
- Introduction to Programming and Agent Based Modelling - Various programmes: Spring 2017
- Topics in Health Economics - Various programmes: Spring 2016, Spring 2017
- Econometrics II - Master in Economics: Fall 2015, Fall 2016
- Econometrics III - Undergraduate in Economics: Fall 2015
University of Geneva (until April 2015)
I was providing teaching assistance for the following courses at the University of Geneva:
- Human Development: Concepts and Measures of professor Jaya Krishnakumar. First year course for the Master in Socioeconomics
- Applied Economics Workshop of professor Tobias Müller and Marcelo Olarreaga. Second year research seminar for the Master in Economics
- Health Economics of professor France Weaver for the Master in Economics.
- Mathématiques I of professor Gérard Antille. First year course for the Bachelor in Economics and Business.
- Policy and program evaluation : statistical and econometric tools of professor Stefan Sperlich. Second year course for Master in Economics
For the following courses, I provided some administrative assistance, without teaching duties.
- Computable General Equilibrium Modeling of professor Tobias Müller. Master of Science in Economics.
- Economics of international migration of professor Tobias Müller. Master of Science in Economics.
- Croissance économique of professor Tobias Müller. Bachelor of Science in Economics.
- Techniques d'aide à la décision of professor Jean-Paul Chaze. Master of Science in Public Management.